Kalingga Jati Furniture Warehouse Caught Fire in The Morning

Kalingga Jati Furniture Warehouse Caught Fire in The Morning. The temporary suspicion is due to an electrical short in the production warehouse.

Another fire broke out in a furniture warehouse in Jepara Regency, Central Java. The furniture warehouse in the Kalingga Jati area, Jepara, was engulfed by the red rooster. 

The Head of the Fire Department (Damkar) at the Jepara Regency Satpol PP and Damkar, Surana, said that the fire started at around 04.00 WIB before the dawn call to prayer.

Readmore; Jepara Furniture Exporter Dizzy, Rare Empty Container in Central Java
 
"The temporary suspicion is due to an electrical short in the production warehouse. Incidentally, no one was in the warehouse at the time of the incident," said Surana, Saturday, September 4, 2021.

The fire was known by residents when it was big enough. Then, residents immediately contacted the fire department. Strong wind gusts make the fire can easily spread to other parts. The fire was getting bigger because of the large amount of waste wood that was scattered about.

"There was so much wood (waste wood) and the wind, the fire spread to other parts of the warehouse. About 60 percent were burned. We can save the remaining 40 percent," said Surana.
 
The Fire Service has deployed eight fire engines. As of this writing, the fire has been extinguished. However, officers are still making efforts to cool down.

Readmore; A huge fire broke out in a furniture warehouse of CV Mury Furniture
 
In terms of losses, Surana estimates up to billions of rupiah. Considering the entire warehouse that burned 60 percent sold out.
 
"We do not know the exact loss. It is estimated that billions of rupiah more," said Surana.

COMMENTS

Name

Expo,19,Furniture,35,Handicraft,14,Hotel,2,Materials,9,News,70,Products,12,
ltr
item
Indonesia Furniture For International: Kalingga Jati Furniture Warehouse Caught Fire in The Morning
Kalingga Jati Furniture Warehouse Caught Fire in The Morning
Kalingga Jati Furniture Warehouse Caught Fire in The Morning. The temporary suspicion is due to an electrical short in the production warehouse.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GiWM8sTX2So/YTQ0PLDQowI/AAAAAAAAD8E/bpA9rN_8Da002ioxgkXwxANLarqbZcw9wCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h366/kalingga.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GiWM8sTX2So/YTQ0PLDQowI/AAAAAAAAD8E/bpA9rN_8Da002ioxgkXwxANLarqbZcw9wCLcBGAsYHQ/s72-w640-c-h366/kalingga.jpg
Indonesia Furniture For International
https://www.furnitureindonesia.id/2021/09/kalingga-jati-furniture-warehouse.html
https://www.furnitureindonesia.id/
https://www.furnitureindonesia.id/
https://www.furnitureindonesia.id/2021/09/kalingga-jati-furniture-warehouse.html
true
858477510679181259
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy